Why Use Driver E-Training
Driver E-Training online driver profiling system enables clients to see a profile of risk across their company drivers quickly and easily.
With reporting on individual risk assessments, clients can tailor Driver E-Training to appropriate levels, ultimately reducing risk and reducing the number of collisions.
For more information or to request authorisation codes please contact Safe2Drive Solutions.
- Online driver risk assessments and Driver E-Training – Covering all vehicle types, including cars and small vans, large vans (3.5T – 7.5T), HGVs (over 7.5T), PCVs (Bus/Coach), minibus and motorcycles (driver profiling only).
- Risk assessment – Drivers complete an online four-stage risk assessment, encompassing the core disciplines of attitude, knowledge, concentration/observation and hazard perception. These are the four key areas an ADI (Approved Driving Instructor) would be observing if they were assessing a driver in vehicle.
- Driver E-Training – An extensive range of Driver E-Training modules, which enable regular web-based training on the outcome of a risk assessment. The modules include adverse weather, concentration and observation, to mobile phones and other distractions, parking and manoeuvring, road rage, speed awareness, UK road signs and markings, motorway driving, plus many more.
- Dashboard reporting – Available via a manager’s login, reports and results tables are available for review.
- Driver E-Training uses the tried and trusted methods of risk assessing drivers in-vehicle, but places the process online
- Each driver is given a high, medium or low risk rating overall, and against each of the four categories so that they, and their fleet manager, can see where their strengths and weaknesses lie
- After each question, the driver is told whether they answered correctly, and given the right answer and a full explanation – drivers aren’t only being assessed, but are being trained during the process too
- Users have the ability to tailor training relevant to the driver’s risk profile
- It’s quick and simple to use: 20 minutes for your driver profiling and for each e-Module
- It helps to reduce incidents, meet Health and Safety obligations and demonstrate a duty of care to drivers
- Regular web-based driver training not only educates drivers, it also changes their attitudes and creates a culture of safe driving.